Whether at home or on the move, unleash the natural energy of your water with EVA μvoda, the Alkaline Reduced Water Flask!
What is EVA μvoda?
EVA μvoda helps your body detoxify and fight against acid (from mouth to stomach) caused by everyday stress, food, pollution etc... These environmental disruptions may affect your body’s functions and lead to unbalanced pH ratios.
Furthermore, its small size allows you to conveniently carry it in your bag anywhere. From your office to the gym, EVA μvoda can go wherever you go!
The powerful minerals contained in small round ceramics within the sphere keep their full properties, while the ceramic itself removes the harmful germs, which means that the pH of the water is made alkaline while the anti-bacterial properties purify it.
With the help of the ceramics, water molecules become smaller, making them more easily absorbed by the cells. This is called the “hexagonal structure” of the water (a unique water structure composed of six individual molecules of water, held together by common hydrogen bonds).
What is inside the mineral sphere?
The sphere contains 6 different mineral ceramics , each one having its own properties:
- Magnesium ceramic: gives an alkaline pH to the water (because of its hydrogen source) and has some antioxidant properties.
- Micro-silver ceramic: made from natural silver, this non-toxic technology has efficient antibacterial & antifungal activities.
- Black tourmaline ceramic: has purifying properties and is also well known for its cleansing abilities.
- Pi ceramic: revitalizes water, increases the permeability of the cell membrane and then stimulates tissue exchanges. It maintains the dynamic of the water when used with water from EVA Advanced Water Filtration System.
- Red clay ceramic: is well known for its high concentration of trace elements and makes the pH alkaline (it “softens” the water). It has also a powerful filtration property (against heavy metals). Red clay is often used to help sensitive and dry skins.
- Charcoal ceramic: absorbs any harmful germs contained in the water, purifying the water and improving the taste.
How to use EVA μvoda?
EVA μvoda is easy to use, just follow these 3 steps:
- Place the sphere inside the flask.
- Pour in the water. We recommend using the water from EVA Advanced Water Filtration System for better results, although you can use tap water. The combination of different ceramics contained in the sphere filters the water in the flask.
- Wait for 1 minute if you use the water from EVA Advanced Filtration System, or 5-10 minutes with tap water, then it is ready to drink !
You can add more water whenever you like, you do not need to wait until the flask is empty as it is continuous process, thanks to the sphere.
PLEASE NOTE: a sulphur smell and taste will occur with the first few uses of the sphere (due to the oxidation-reduction process of the water). This disappears after the third use of the sphere.
How to maintain EVA μvoda?
Depending on whether you use purified or tap water, the sphere will last between 8-12 months before it needs replacing. It is recommended that you replace your sphere every 8 months if you use tap water and every 12 months if you use purified water.
It is also advisable to periodically rinse both your flask and your sphere under cold water.
The flask can be cleaned as often as required. With this easy cleaning process your μvoda will be more efficient and will last longer.
The following instructions will help you keep your EVA μvoda in good working order:
- First, thoroughly wash your hands with soap or anti-bacterial wash.
- Every 15 days we recommend that you clean your sphere to remove all the impurities it has gathered through purifying the water. To reactivate your Muvoda sphere and restore all its properties, fill it with white vinegar diluted half and half with water, OR enough liquid lemon juice to entirely cover the sphere. Then shake and leave for 15 minutes or until no more bubbles are released. Then gently wipe the sphere with a simple non abrasive sponge so as to remove any lasting impurities. Finally rinse the sphere under tap water to remove any smell or taste of lemon.
- The flask can be cleaned in the same way as normal glass, then left to dry.